For the independent legal professionals, efficient management of varied responsibilities is imperative. For streamlining workflow, you should embrace your digital tools. Time and project management software like Trello and Asana are instrumental in organizing tasks effectively. Accounting tools such as Xero and Exact, tailored to meet freelancers’ needs and simplify financial planning. You might also be interested to look into:
- Henchman – for your contract drafting and negotiating workflow;
- LawCloud – for cloud-based legal services;
- Secib – for legal practice management;
- Knowliah – for knowledge management;
- LeyQi and PrivacyPerfect – for GDPR compliance.
Finally, to automate document management and contracts, Avvoka, Clausebase and ContractMill will be your first assistants, and for advanced users, automating workflows with platforms like IFTTT and Zapier can significantly reduce time spent on repetitive tasks, boosting overall efficiency.